[SqNOS] PCI Bus Scan

Johnathon Meichtry johnathon-dev at meichtry.org
Fri Jun 30 15:01:45 UTC 2006

Hi Gera,

I downloaded the updated mcz earlier today and created a couple of ISO's but
haven't yet got the new PCIDevice method allValid to work in the same way
your screen capture shows with an ordered collection but will keep trying.

I also tried to load SqueakNOS-gera.7.mcz into one of my croquet images but
it can't complaining about a syntax error but will look into that more in
the weekend.

Johnathon