[SqNOS] PCI Bus Scan

Gerardo Richarte gera at corest.com
Fri Jun 30 17:49:01 UTC 2006

Johnathon Meichtry wrote:

> Hi Gera,
>
> I downloaded the updated mcz earlier today and created a couple of
> ISO's but haven't yet got the new PCIDevice method allValid to work in
> the same way your screen capture shows with an ordered collection but
> will keep trying.

    If you got the list of devices, but the print string is not correct,
you probably need to initialize the dictionary with all the strings (do
"PCIDevice initialize"), and then try PCIDevice allValid Ctrl-I (explore
it) again.

> I also tried to load SqueakNOS-gera.7.mcz into one of my croquet
> images but it can't complaining about a syntax error but will look
> into that more in the weekend.

    uhm... keep me informed. I was thiking on trying to start again from
scratch with a clean image, to see how it behaves, but I never did it.

    gera