[SqNOS] Greetings

Юрий Мироненко tallman at inbox.ru
Tue Mar 16 04:25:41 UTC 2010

It's wonderful to see your achievements was published at least. I was forget my memory stick, and Gerardo gives me his one, and I expected to get a copy via internet...but it takes longer than expected to see this results online.

I wanted to make some investigations related to SD-card or flash memory stick access. I made direct low level hardware access to SD card one day, so maybe it may help. Can you give me some...well...thoughts relating this? Maybe I should I mention something not easy to see, what may be important and so on? Something to make start easier.