[UI] [ANN][Squeak-dev Beta Image] Versionsq3.10-7143dev07.09.1

Bill Schwab BSchwab at anest.ufl.edu
Thu Sep 6 14:51:20 UTC 2007

Gary,

That is probably the answer.  I will try it shortly.  Again, it is a
relatively minor point, and I am probably going about it incorrectly.

Bill

Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.
University of Florida
Department of Anesthesiology
PO Box 100254
Gainesville, FL 32610-0254

Email: bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Tel: (352) 846-1285
FAX: (352) 392-7029

>>> gazzaguru2 at btinternet.com 09/06/07 7:49 AM >>>
How were you trying to change the background?
Can be done directly via halo. For something more permanent have a look
at
#initialColorInSystemWindow: (added this since was more flexible than
the
original hard-coded white).