[UI] We haven't discussed Host windows yet

Gary Chambers gazzaguru2 at btinternet.com
Thu Sep 6 15:03:28 UTC 2007

Well, that gives us something to base a way forward upon.
We need to really flesh out what people really want before going any
further, I think.

A big change but, perhaps we could make morphic the legacy framework via
wrappers in a new approach, taking things like host integration into account
(as opposed to the other way around at present).

Just a thought.