[UI] We haven't discussed Host windows yet

Gary Chambers gazzaguru2 at btinternet.com
Thu Sep 6 17:02:58 UTC 2007

All these things are possible...
IMO the "confirm" part is certainly in the wrong domain (process vs ui) as
you indicate.

FFI, can be done, is a lot of work though (different platforms having
different strategies for handling their "event loop").

Regardless of the "we can do it" we still need a framework of some kind to
allow us to do it in a flexible manner.