[UI] ToolBuilder

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sun Sep 9 00:39:08 UTC 2007

On 8-Sep-07, at 3:46 PM, Matthew Fulmer wrote:

> The only reason I might want code generation is to retain
> compatability with squeak's limited fileout capabilities. I
> would much rather just have the morph and leave it at that.\
Limited? Since you can dump any object to a file (hmm, are there any
problems with recursively structured object? I've never stumbled
across any) I'm not sure I can agree with that. Using ImageSegments
can be a very fast way of loading complex structures.

tim
Strange OpCodes: DPC: Double Precision Crash