[UI] Well, shall we do something then?

Jason Johnson jason.johnson.081 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 18:21:46 UTC 2007

On 9/10/07, Gary Chambers <gazzaguru2 at btinternet.com> wrote:
> Have we discussed enough. Probably not yet.
> Can we decide on a plan to move forward?

Quite a man of action! :)

Well, in my opinion the next step should be to make some kind of
design on how we want MVP to work in Squeak.  Nothing fancy with UML
or anything like that if we don't want, but at least:  What classes do
we need and what is their responsibility.

Bill, do you want to take a cut at this?  I can go through my Dolphin
image and start taking notes but you or someone else might produce
results faster.

Thanks,
Jason