[UI] Squeak UI/Usability Design

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 02:33:58 UTC 2007

+one million.

Don't worry Geert.  I believe this is the only possible outcome for
Squeak; by the very nature of its malleability, people are *able* to
reject that which is not to their taste, no matter how
well-intentioned the forces seeking "a ONE true, grand, ultimate
image" are.

Even with billions invested by big companies like Sun and Microsoft
could not stop forks of their flagships.

Squeak will ultimately embrace that which it cannot prevent.  I think
Craig will ultimately make his technology easily consumable and we
will witness a significant transformation of Squeak.

 - Chris