[UI] how to find button action target?

Ken G. Brown kbrown at mac.com
Thu Apr 10 14:51:28 UTC 2008

Aha! The mysteries are unfolding!
Doesn't quite get me there yet since the #ok message is just:
--
ok
"Apply the changes and close."

self
	cancelled: false;
	applyChanges;
	delete
--
but maybe I can find the right thing now using the same methodology.
Looking for how the ChangeSorter actually does its create new ChangeSet deed.

Thx,
Ken