[UI] Diff tools.

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Wed Apr 16 06:54:36 UTC 2008

Hi Igor,

I'd be happier if you actually used it, but...

It does not require BitBlt rule 41. It uses rules 28 and 34. So it uses
the 32 bits (actually it could work with 24, but never tried) to store
the full subpixel data. The Form in the font has the glyphs in black
with colored borders for subpixel rendering.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich