[UI] Summary

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Wed Apr 16 07:12:40 UTC 2008

On Apr 16, 2008, at 00:52 , Gary Chambers wrote:

> Just to summarise what we should be looking at (IMHO):
>
> [...]
>
> Any omissions (have probably forgot one or two myself) welcome to be
> added...

IMHO, what I would appreciate most is to have a more responsive GUI.

Sometimes its annoying that opening a window or updating a pane takes
forever (i.e., half a second ;)). If you compare to an old Squeak
version , say 3.2, you see what I mean. Personally, I would do without
some eye candy just to make it faster (I already have turned off the
effects).

Cheers,
Adrian