[UI] Morphic restructuring

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Feb 14 17:13:40 UTC 2008

On 14-Feb-08, at 6:59 AM, Ken G. Brown wrote:

> Areithfa Ffenestri (Welsh for platform windows) is an architecture
> for supporting multiple host platform windows within Squeak.
> <http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/3862>
>
> No support yet for Morphic tho.

Actually, no support for any particular stuff; the remit was to make
the vm able to support multiple windows and to provide the basic api
to create, manipulate, manage and draw on host windows. I'm amazed and
horrified that after years of complaints about Squeak not having this
ability *nobody* has bothered to make use of the Ffenestri stuff after
over 3 years.

tim
Hipatitis (n): Terminal coolness