[UI] Morphic restructuring

Gary Chambers gazzaguru2 at btinternet.com
Thu Feb 14 20:38:13 UTC 2008

I certainly wish to leverage AriethaFenestri, in general terms, perhaps
wrappering. My intention is for a framework to leverage these "experiments"
in a general way as a means to integerate (with fallback for platforms that
are unable to access these low-level implementaions).

These are just ideas at the moment, and not explictly tied to my day-to-day
work with using Squeak to implement business solutions. Just thinking
ahead...