[UI] Morphic restructuring

Jason Johnson jason.johnson.081 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 19:51:38 UTC 2008

On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 3:08 PM, Bill Schwab <BSchwab at anest.ufl.edu> wrote:

>  Are you thinking of multiple host windows as in allowing each system
>  window to have its own host window, perhaps in it own morphic world
>  running therein?  I have *no* idea whether the world is
>  good/bad/optional.

Personally, given previous conversations I think the best option would
be to allow multiple of the Squeak windows.  That is, objects are
always rendered on a Squeak type canvas, a text box is always purely
drawn in Squeak and never native, but we can just have several of
these instead of only the one.