Whats happening with IronSmalltalk ?

Robert Johnson bobjohnson11 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 03:28:00 UTC 2008

Sorry I haven't communicated sooner but I am fighting off a cold.

Gary I definitely have time to work on this project starting next week.

I think agree with Steve when he says: "The easiest way to get this up and
running would probably be to have a look at SmaCC and #Smalltalk"

Why reinvent the wheel when there is a working model to create a baseline
for an IronSmalltalk implementation. I have been in contact with one of the
authors of #Smalltalk and he was great about answering a few questions.
Tomorrow I am going to take another look at the #Smaltalk code and
implementation.

I'm open to any other Ideas that you and Steve ma have.

Robert