[V3dot10] 3.10

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 13 23:32:02 UTC 2006

Hello Ralph,

I am currently working on mantis 474, fixing the millisecond clock. So
that it works reasonably quickly and has tests to ensure that the
millisecondClock rollover is transparently handled.

In order to test the class side behaviour of DateAndTime I came up with
ClassClonerTestResource which may also be added to SUnit-extensions.

In order to publish these changesets/packages I would like to know what
is the planned Base starting point for 3.10?

My next task is to package my 'improvements to sunit' in a safe
evolutionary form (for 3.9) and a proposed revolutionary form (for
3.10). These improvements centre around the definition of test suites.

Further to this I am considering adapting the SSpec text based test
runner so that it can run SUnit test suites and will be usable via
REPLServer.

Given the proposal to develop a test server I figured that this might be
something that you were interested in (or perhaps had already had in the
pipeline).

best regards

Keith