[V3dot10] Re: 3.10

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 14 14:35:59 UTC 2006

Marcus Denker wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think it would be important to keep the Testing framework in a
> different package then the image tests themselves.

So at present

SUnit the package contains SUnit-Tests (i.e. as a user I want to discard
or not load the tests)

All I was doing was separating the two into

Testing
Testing Tests

AND providing a slot for common code between Testing frameworks.

Testing-Common

With this scheme the SUnit package contains

Testing-SUnit-Kernel
Testing-SUnit-Extensions
Testing Tests-SUnit
Testing-Common-UI