[V3dot10] Fixes from wiz (post 3.9)

Jerome Peace peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 6 04:13:53 UTC 2007

Hi Edgar, Ralph and Keith

I have updated my page of fixes on the swiki.

Fixes from wiz (post 3.9)
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5961

It now includes a list of all the fixes I did that are
ready to be added to 3dot10. The lists includes links
to the mantis reports.

I did not include the unimplemented call reports. I
had thought Edgar was already aware of them. From 7072
apparently only some have been included so far. There
are still about 179 unimplemented calls. So I will
look at this again and update what I think is useful
for consideration.

I am not actively hunting down more of them but this
would be a good beginners project for someone
interested. It seems to me we should be able to get
the unimplemented calls down to 25-50 known cases.

Yours in service, --Jerome Peace