[V3dot10] Re: In 7092 System catagory Tests is completely empty

Jerome Peace peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 30 04:06:44 UTC 2007

Ah typing gremlins.

And I missed connecting this complaint with Damien's
post:
Last Tests-edc.23 is empty   Damien Cassou.

I agree with him this is a real problem. I create moat
of my bug fix tests in Test-Bugs. Without Tests I
can't see if the fixes have gotten in correctly.

At least without recreating a lot of work I already
did  once. I dislike spending self funded time that
way.

Yours in curiosity and service, --Jeorme Peace