[V3dot10] Re: In 7092 System catagory Tests is completely empty

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Apr 30 09:37:39 UTC 2007

El 4/30/07 1:06 AM, "Jerome Peace" <peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com> escribió:

> Ah typing gremlins.
>
> And I missed connecting this complaint with Damien's
> post:
> Last Tests-edc.23 is empty   Damien Cassou.
>
> I agree with him this is a real problem. I create moat
> of my bug fix tests in Test-Bugs. Without Tests I
> can't see if the fixes have gotten in correctly.
>
> At least without recreating a lot of work I already
> did  once. I dislike spending self funded time that
> way.
>
> Yours in curiosity and service, --Jeorme Peace
>
> --- Jerome Peace <peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com> wrote:

I can't delete the files on the repository.
All what I could do is put a right file with the same name.
I send mail to Ralph to delete all what is Multillingual -edc

The 7092 update is what cause the two obsolete ( I follow discuss in pubic
list) .
Again , this a new case of Monticello wrong tool.
In Mantis , the files only modify two methods in image.
With a .cs is a trivial modification.
With Monticello, take looong time and give bad results.