[V3dot10] Confusion in version numbers

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Apr 30 09:19:19 UTC 2007

El 4/29/07 10:27 PM, "Jerome Peace" <peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com> escribió:

> Hi all,
>
> When I unzipped
> http://ftp.squeak.org/3.10/Squeak3.10alpha.7092.zip
>
> I got image and changes that said:
>
>  Squeak3.10alpha.7082.etc
>
> This is an obvious error and will lead to more than a
> little confusion.
>
> (there is at least one other 7082 and maybe two
> others)
>
> I would suggest getting a 7093 or later up sometime
> soon so everyone is on the same page.
>
> I think damien has put out a squeak dev based on this
> most recent version and is referring to it by as based
> on 7082 which to me is confusing.
>
> YOurs in curiosity and service. --Jerome Peace
My mistake.
I said to Ralph for he do the ANN.

What happened is what I wrong labelled to 7082 and do the zip.
I realize when the file is on the ftp.
I could connect and change the .zip name, but no the name of files inside
the .zip ..
But seeing the change set produced by the MonticellotoCs, you find what the
image is really 7092.
The morph with the history is useful ?