[V3dot10] upgrading from 3.9

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Aug 20 14:56:32 UTC 2007

El 8/20/07 10:52 AM, "Lex Spoon" <lex at lexspoon.org> escribió:

> This is a minor issue, but will it be possible to update a 3.9 image
> to 3.10?  Currently what seems to happen is that, when you go from 3.9
> to 3.10, all your windows get deleted.
>
> I would like to be able to update my main image, instead of going
> through the tedium of saving all my projects, getting a 3.10 image,
> and then loading all the projects back.
>

> Just curious.  I would imagine other people are in the same boat.
>
> Lex Spoon

You could upgrade .
But not always all work .
Only you need answer no to the step asking about deleting all your projects.
For not loosing any windows, I think is possible do a new empty project and
in this the update.
But the process take long.
I don't need tell you should have a good backup.

I wish know if you do and any problems

One alternative could be you save your image as 3.10 alpha and for load the
updates beginning in 7070.
This way your 3.9 image don't shrink and could start from main project
without losing windows