[V3dot10] The next 3dot10 image for the ftp repository?

Jerome Peace peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 02:55:00 UTC 2007

Hi Edgar and Ralph,

I know Edgar has been working hard and included a lot
of updates since the 7137 image was created three to
four weeks ago.

I just wanted to get some idea when to expect the next
image update?

I don't choose to go the update stream route because
of considerations of personal time. But I would be
happy to give feedback when there is a new image
published.