[V3dot10] Auto-Build tutorial

Ralph Johnson johnson at cs.uiuc.edu
Thu Feb 1 17:14:55 UTC 2007

On 2/1/07, Keith Hodges <keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> >> What do the parameters INSTALL, URL, PATH, etc mean?  What is the
> >> difference between TestRunner and TextRunner?    What is the purpose
> >> of Logger and WAKom?  Please tell us what each option means.
> >>
> RTFM

There is a manual other than this "tutorial"?  I think you mean "read
the code".  If so, you should say so.

This thing is not a tutorial.  It does not take us step by step into
learning how to use the system.  A tutorial should start with the
simplest useful example, and build up to complex examples.

It isn't a manual.  It doesn't try to be complete.

I don't know what it is.

-Ralph