[V3dot10] Updates

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Feb 5 09:34:03 UTC 2007

El 2/4/07 11:06 PM, "Keith Hodges" <keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk> escribió:

> Surely the user should have to explicitly change his version to 3.10
> before getting updates to 3.9. Has this not always been the way?
>
> Keith

For the last time and now for this list.

I only check what the servers access and the complete process works.

And that was the case for fresh images and with not many projects into.

The three in works .cs are now in one .mcz , thanks to Ralph tips and
example what he sends to me.

And nobody said what 3.9 has updates.

Now I changed the official servers to the point before the test, so at this
time nobody could update his image.

When Ralph announce the subject in all the list, all could update again.

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!
http://www.yahoo.com.ar/respuestas