[V3dot10] [ab] Why ruby?

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Sat Feb 17 15:10:50 UTC 2007

I would write a separate library because else this will take ages to
get introduced.
I think that for a process point of view it is better to have a
separate package working well
and once it is there we slowly cut and plug the core using the packages.
This way lowers the stress on everybody (users of the actual lib and
harvesters).

Stef