[V3dot10] Release team problems

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Feb 18 12:55:18 UTC 2007

El 2/18/07 9:45 AM, "Pavel Krivanek" <pavel.krivanek at gmail.com> escribió:

> Hi all,
>
> as I see it, the ability to work of the release team is very limited
> now. Ralph doesn't communicate and steps of next team members seems to
> be uncoordinated.
>
> So I would like to ask you how do you want to solve it.
>
> Cheers,
> -- Pavel

Was me what ask Ralph email you for having a board and email private also.

It's very sad for me what I have a process and a image from december 12.
That's and the whole process what I dream converge at some point with
MinimalMorphic was stopped when Ralph stop emailing.
And I very tired to do things what must go back and never see light.
I have access to all sites now, but don't wish put something what again must
go back.

So , I could do things if people in charge trust me and if I do mistakes
could improve at some point.
Or we could wait until Ralph shows.

What you think?

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.