[V3dot10] Release team problems

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Sun Feb 18 13:45:03 UTC 2007

All,

I have the same concern regarding Ralph's silence. But the release team is
organized, there is an official liason with the board (most likely also
reading this list).

If Ralph does not respond to your message (say, within 48 hours or so)
then the next hierarchy has to be involved. You'll need to prepare a
consise message (when was last communication, what was last action, if
appropriate) in order to not require the liason to find that out by
himself.

/Klaus