[V3dot10] Release team problems; Draft Pavel

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Feb 20 08:44:35 UTC 2007

El 2/19/07 10:10 PM, "Keith Hodges" <keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk> escribió:

> I never said that we should have several 3.10s.

Maybe  I misunderstand you.
Seems what you talk about several images.
Or is not you what start a 3.9.1` thing ? That and having the code on public
accessible page what some terrorist could change are two of what I don't
agree.
But I support you right to do any experiments what at some point could be
used.
Don't forget what I lobby for including Installer in the base image.

> The update stream is only available for the privileged few who control
> it. So the community only gets to test and review the solutions released
> by the privileged few via the update stream.

Well, I must inform what this privileged guy must go back several times and
stop what he wished of doing updates with .cs like was used until 3.9.

We have a team leader, the best one. And a very experienced adviser like
Bert.
Also former people in charge like Markus and Steph.

What sometimes I have argues and silly questions don't means what all what a
master said is not re read  several times.

Book said what a perfect team counts seven people and what they should know
each other well.
I start emailing you private for this reason...

In previous team I know Jerome and I try to get in. Also I try to get into
Pavel and Klaus.

If I was a millionaire also hire Lex , John, Tim, etc

Keep good working. And be patient with old people of far far away galaxy ...
eer countries

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!