[V3dot10] Release team problems; Draft Pavel

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Feb 20 12:10:35 UTC 2007

El 2/20/07 8:21 AM, "Keith Hodges" <keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk> escribió:

> Chairman, Shaper, Finisher, Worker, Resource investigator, Monitor
> Evaluator, Plant, Implementor
>
> Are you familiar with these definitions?

Sure this is most recent what I study, could add a link ?

If I judge by names, I was Investigator and also wish try new things.

I have a vision of Squeak/Smalltalk what I say before , but I repeat here so
I could read what others think.

When I was a kid , I have Meccano.

Here Meccano have boxes with numbers , more high number , more pieces and
you could do more complex stuff.

Meccano 0 was Alejandro Reimondo image what only could add 2 +2 and exit.
Search for his works and you found a complete 3.2 System named Fenix what
still I don't finish to learn for building what you wish from existent
previous Squeak.

Meccano 1 is Spoon and some day Squeak become Spoon

Meccano 2 is Pavel kernel

Meccano 3 is now obsolete SqueakLight

Meccano 4 Hope was 3.10 . I do my best to reach this goal.

Meccano 5 and high is what any Squeaker could put on top , as complex is
possible (Still I don't try what Lex do with Universes, maybe a image what
could load all 100 + packages)

I was using a commercial free site for SqueakLight. In that place I have a
NormalClasses and CompressedClases folder what I do when Andreas and others
guys in Impara do iSqueak.
And I have a SqueakLightLearn what could load whatever classes need from
here.
Kind of PDST from Squeak classes what could build ANY what you wish.

Of course is still a experiment. And I was treated like stupid moron when I
write about this .

If people says you what you must go kindergarten and start again simple
don't listen.

You and others what don't see man put foot on Moon IN LIVE TV could see man
put foot on Mars.

I afraid not

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).