[V3dot10] And to 3.10

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Feb 20 15:37:25 UTC 2007

El 2/20/07 11:45 AM, "Keith Hodges" <keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk> escribió:

> Edgar,
>
> do you ever visit the #squeak irc channel?
>
> Keith
I have images with irc and could be in .
Say when.
Or email private if feel more comfortable.
You are more happy now what you know I look what you do and wish use ?

I finishing a new image what rips in safe way Etoys and Nebraska as option
for people.
Remember what 3.10 goal is :

1) Have a image as small is possible.
The goal is easier the transition to MinimalMorphic , Kernel , Spoon or
BirminghamKiller :=).
This image should let load all 3.9 universes and some "old friends" with
some know to all procedure.

2) for this I using existing unload from Monticello. Monticello needs some
improvements , but this is for his owners/ maintainers

3) Some packages could be need some change as what is in 3.9a repository
now.
We put previous and new on 310 repository and go on.

4) If all agree, I wish have a new Squeak3dot10.sources as if code go out of
image don't have any sense have big sources.

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!
http://www.yahoo.com.ar/respuestas