[V3dot10] Inital version of eToys Tests MCZ and a few additional Morphic Test MCZ

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Thu Feb 22 05:28:38 UTC 2007

Hi,

I have create a version of eToys tests that so far does 2 things. One  test
case tests a very limited set of eToys methods around moving player costunes
around and testing "sees color" and a few variations. The other test case
does load 2 Projects and then deletes them. I intend to broaden this into two
direction, one is simply adding larger number of Projects to load/unload as I
believe simply doing this can discover problems such as the one betwen 3.8
and 3.9 not loading projects that have workspace etc. The other direction is
to add more tests changing object positions and testing misc stuff.

There is also an additional Morphic test.

I was unable to attach to SqueakSource, so I put the MCZ here for now:

ftp://squeakers.ca/

Also I will play with Pavel's image, and run the tests agains it after
reloading eToys, but will have to wait for the weekend, I cannot do much
during the week these days.

Milan