[V3dot10] About http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=2701 and all process

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Feb 22 10:07:37 UTC 2007

I read the notes of nicolas cellier

> I also attached an incomplete unsatisfying patch not robust to future code
> evolutions. See additional info and attachments.

> I suggest this bug remain open, or stored somewhere until better patch found.

And see Keith seems looked and liked the changes.

Maybe some certification like is used for election could made we move faster
?

Say what some change was certified by any what have Apprentice - Journeyer -
Master , but do not fill all boxes requested by Ralph.

I repeat here what I say he in private.

Better some image out of 90% quality what zero image out of 100% quality.
What you think guys ?

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!