[V3dot10] [auto]

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Jan 12 11:56:28 UTC 2007

Keith Hodges puso en su mail :

> Dear Edgar,
>
> you did indeed, Monticello has an unload function which I am using and
> adding to, not duplicating. That is what I was trying to say above.
>
> I have just had my first attempt at some major refactoring to extract a
> lump of entangled code, this is not as easy as it sounds is it.
>
> cheers
>
> Keith
I appreciate your work and private mails, only have some different point of
vie, that's all.

By the way, I tired of try experiments and I was view as stupid.
I go back to step one and keep SUnit and all test as was before.
And what people with more open mind rip what they want from finished image ,
the procedure is in swiki.

I building a FunSqueak3.10, as Jerome request, with all what was in Mark
Guzdial 2.7 CD (and with my Rompecabezas , LogicCircus and HexWorld ), Kom +
HttpView , MorphicWrappers, GraphViz, Skins, Shout, TracingMessageBrowser,
FileMan and DebugReport, etc.

For this, size don't count , so I see how useful/fun system could be
builded.

Off course Installer go into

If you have some other fun or Tool, I glad to hear.

When ready, I send notice

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!