[V3dot10] Request wiki.squeak.org be used instead of pbwiki

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 15 19:30:02 UTC 2007

On 2007 January 15 00:28, Keith Hodges wrote:
> Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:
> > Keith Hodges puso en su mail :
> >> we have one process proposal on the table so far (i.e. mine)
> >
> > ??? I do not notice other what you made Installer and I say Ralph to have
> > into 3.10.
>
> By process I mean, that you start with a request for a build, the build
> happens automatically on a builder server, tests are run and reports
> generated automatically, the resulting images then made available for
> ftp, and any dependant builds then invoked. End to end process is what I
> had in mind. That is what I am working on...

Keith,

For what's one opinion worth, I like and support all of the above (automate
this process end to end). Creativity is the force behind progress, automation
is the highway on which it's results are delivered, increasing the time we
have available to sit back and have more time for more creativity :)

Now on another note ... could you point me to your Test Runner changes, I
realize there was something about it, but I was away on/off last 3 weeks and
missed some emails by browsing too quickly...

Thanks Milan