[V3dot10] Re: Mantis report and some more

Ralph Johnson johnson at cs.uiuc.edu
Fri Jan 26 13:37:46 UTC 2007

On 1/24/07, Edgar J. De Cleene <edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar> wrote:
> I have Mantis access again
>
> Selecting Product Version 3.10 I found 93 reports.
> Status assigned only 9
> Status closed only one
> 0004847: By Krivanek,
> Last line I read:
> " It's probably useless change "

I said "we should go with closed issues" and I was wrong.  We want to
look at "resolved" issued.  A "closed" issue means that either we have
put the code in the image or we have decided not to put the code in
the image.  I think the last issue is one that Pavel decided didn't
need to go in the image.

Also, you should not just look at 3.10.  Pretty much every unresolved
issue in 3.9 is still an unresolved issue.  People should go through
the earlier issues and see if they are now obsolete, but I won't have
time to do that in the near future.

-Ralph