[V3dot10]Monticello strikes again !

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue Jun 12 21:34:00 UTC 2007

Keith Hodges has clued me in that having a hyphen in the names really
shouldn't be a problem, so maybe that's a red herring.

In any case he has pointed out that you guys are very far behind on
Installer versions and at this point you should really be using

http://www.squeaksource.com/Installer/Installer-Core-kph.117.mcz

and in general you should be tracking his development.  I think you need
to work this out with him.

At the same time, I don't think this is going to fix the core problem
which is that the copies in the 310 repository are messed up.

Ken