[V3dot10] Re: Problem with ReleaseBuilderFor3dot10

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Thu Jun 14 22:25:36 UTC 2007

Yeah, as I mentioned in a later message in that thread this surmise
regarding the hyphens was a red herring (although there is a bug in at
least once method of ReleaseBuilderFor3dot10 that mistakenly assumes
that the first hyphen delimits the package name).

As it turns out the copy of Installer-Core-edc.86 in the 310 repository
refers to an Installer-Core-edc.85 with a UUID that does not match the
UUID of the copy of 85 in the 310 repository.  Which leaves two
questions: 1. What is the 'right' was to fix this?  2. How did it end up
broken?

Ken