[V3dot10] Re: Problem with ReleaseBuilderFor3dot10

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Jun 15 10:30:23 UTC 2007

El 6/14/07 7:25 PM, "Ken Causey" <ken at kencausey.com> escribió:

> Yeah, as I mentioned in a later message in that thread this surmise
> regarding the hyphens was a red herring (although there is a bug in at
> least once method of ReleaseBuilderFor3dot10 that mistakenly assumes
> that the first hyphen delimits the package name).
>
> As it turns out the copy of Installer-Core-edc.86 in the 310 repository
> refers to an Installer-Core-edc.85 with a UUID that does not match the
> UUID of the copy of 85 in the 310 repository.  Which leaves two
> questions: 1. What is the 'right' was to fix this?  2. How did it end up
> broken?
>
> Ken

I resume the choices as Ralph know and still don't decide

People , I repeat nothing go public without Ralph agree !

1) Putting my 7113 . It's in use for students without new problems.
Using my own dir for build, always my machine reach any update .

2) Using the last patch by Mathieu Suen. My student say works.

3) Using a alternative repository as 'sanbox', build there, test in another
machine all works .
When works transfer right files to 310 repository.

I here and go to IRC in minutes.
Plan to stay here, fresh troops coming in two hours or less and hope today
we don't loose Internet as last time.