RV: [V3dot10] Do in a workspace and say if could build

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 01:26:22 UTC 2007

This situation was painful for me the first time it happened.  The
Etoys-edc.23-with-a-different-UUID situation occurs when "edc" works
off of version 22 twice and saves two packages each with the same name
(23).

I wish Monticello would handle this better, but at least if one pays
attention, you can rename the file when you save the second "23" to
put extra characters in the filename to ensure it is unique from the
other 23.  Then they can co-exist in the same repository and be easily
merged.

Multiple ancestors is normal, it occurs when an additional version was
merged in.