RV: [V3dot10] Do in a workspace and say if could build

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Jun 19 10:46:56 UTC 2007

El 6/19/07 7:23 AM, "Bert Freudenberg" <bert at freudenbergs.de> escribió:

> Simplest is to delete the wrong 23, 25 and 27 in the repo
But I can't delete wrong files...

If some could, I very happy.

Is so sad for me having all wondering. And have snow ball grow and grow.
Really thanks you.

> I made these by first backporting edc.23 to md.22 (but removing any
> trace of doing so) and saving as bf.23, and then merging edc.25
> (again removing that info) before saving as bf.24. This is to get a
> "clean" history for the release image, it should have worked fine
> without that ancestor trickery, but the bad ancestry contained refs
> to the missing versions.

Send me details, I need learn this

Just I made another change, seems work no matter the files are wrong.

My experiments with the pre310 repository (I could put and delete files
here) show some new problems, as Damien found and I confirm.

This new "horrible" patch seems found the versions and work.

Again, very very thanks.