[V3dot10] Re: RV: Do in a workspace and say if could build

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Wed Jun 20 22:01:38 UTC 2007

Lex,

I don't think that would be a good idea.  The fact is that the name is
not guaranteed to be unique.  It is quite possible to create two
different versions with the same name including the initials and version
number.  In fact I've simply been assuming that the 'two copies' of
these versions are in practice identical in the changes they make, but
may not in fact be the case.

Ken