[V3dot10] Can't run the tests

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Jun 27 15:38:40 UTC 2007

El 6/27/07 11:31 AM, "Damien Cassou" <damien.cassou at gmail.com> escribió:

> Hi,
>
> I have updated a 3.10 image to get a 7119 version. When I try to run
> all the tests, the image just crash.
>
> Before it crashed, I have seen 2 failures and 20 errors.

No crash on Windows PC 10 failures and 20 errors
Errors comes of still the slight changes to pavel works is not in updates.
I send mail about this, as soon I have feedback of Andreas changes put all
into updates.
About failures, seems related to Diego changes .
Some is showing before and Ralph know.
Mac don't crash, but seems go limbo and no completes the run.
I correct .
Hope soon I have also a Linux box for complete testing all...