[V3dot10] Previous Dev image 123 updated to (3.10/7119, I'm guessing?)

Ken G. Brown kbrown at mac.com
Wed Jun 27 22:26:16 UTC 2007

After installing the updates to the previous version of dev image 123 (not the one announced June 26 based on 3.10 7119 ) via Universes, when I do 'open/class browser', it asks which SystemBrowser I prefer.
If I select one, the window that opens up is not named to match the one I select. I find this inconsistent and confusing.
And once selected, it becomes the default forevermore. Could all the options remain in the open/class browser menu somehow in case I no longer want the previously selected one to be the default. Or perhaps right there have a visible selectable way to change the default class browser again. Maybe I've missed it.

PackagePaneBrowser - Window that opens is called Package Browser
Browser - Window is called System Browser
RefactoringBrowser - Window is called RB
OBSystemBrowserAdaptor - Window is called System Browser

Thx,
Ken G. Brown