[V3dot10] status

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Mar 9 13:18:48 UTC 2007

El 3/9/07 9:42 AM, "Keith Hodges" <keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk> escribió:

> Please would you consider shipping 3.10 with the improved SUnit, and
> SUnit runner, which incidentally includes a non-gui TestReporter.
>
> http://www.squeaksource.com/Testing
>
> many thanks
>
> Keith

If I understand correct, this go to Mantis and load some methods for Object
But this change Kernel and SUnit... I am correct ?

If ok with Ralph. could be a good way of test "the requested tool" script
and incorporate also on ReleaseBuilder as method.

You have your server ready ?
One automatic way to test what 3.10 could load all packages into his
Universes (or to found any problems) ?
Mac friendly , is possible. I have good machine and lousy connection...

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!
http://www.yahoo.com.ar/respuestas