[V3dot10] status

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Mar 9 13:59:07 UTC 2007

> If I understand correct, this go to Mantis and load some methods for Object
> But this change Kernel and SUnit... I am correct ?

Actually it is the other way around, the mantis page lists the
prerequisite fixes.

Oh yes there are some fixes to the base, that's why I was hoping that
you would adopt it into the mainstream, and the fact that our testing
options become improved.

> If ok with Ralph. could be a good way of test "the requested tool" script
> and incorporate also on ReleaseBuilder as method.
>
> You have your server ready ?

Its ready, just needs the scripts to load all packages etc.

But I am pushing forward slowly with the squeak version so that everyone
can play at building.

> One automatic way to test what 3.10 could load all packages into his
> Universes (or to found any problems) ?Mac friendly , is possible. I have good machine and lousy connection...

The idea is that my server does the building and testing for you, you
can just look at the results with your web browser.

Keith