[V3dot10] status

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Fri Mar 9 18:59:00 UTC 2007

Hi keith

can you summarize what is improved in this SUnit version?
How SunitGUI different from the Sunit browser that lukas did and that
we added in 3.9 to replace the bad and ugly
old testRunner.

I ask because if you have other kinds of tests, it may be good that
the browser of lukas gets updated to reflect that.

Stef