[V3dot10] Rio status

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Mar 9 18:03:32 UTC 2007

El 3/9/07 12:57 PM, "Keith Hodges" <keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk> escribió:

> Edgar, I am not suggesting changing what you are doing now. This is
> looking into the future.

I like living in the future.

> Fileman is simply a layer (another 30k of source) on top of
> FileDirectory, as such there is no simplification provided by adopting
> Fileman. Adding Fileman makes the problem of simplification harder,
> because there is yet more functionality included, and lots more code to
> handle.

I should try Rio.

My view of all is not the small code, the small image, etc.
My view is "the small what does the user life happier", but this is complete
subjective.

Could we have Rio and Fileman ?
I hope the File man don't drown in the Rio :=)

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!
http://www.yahoo.com.ar/respuestas