[V3dot10] status

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Fri Mar 9 22:03:44 UTC 2007

On Mar 9, 2007, at 22:28 , Adrian Lienhard wrote:

> - many MC packages have changes compared to the original loaded
> version. This is generally not a good sign...

Yes, some are changed, some are simply marked dirty even though there
was no change. In some, just the order of class variables changed,
which is no real change - I think there is an MC version that fixes
that.

Also, all 3.9 packages should be copied to the 3.10 repository, and
new versions made accordingly. With proper change log entries of
course ;)

I only looked very briefly, but one thing that caught my eye was this

String>>extractName
^ self copyFrom: 1 to: (self indexOf: $-).

... which should be removed immediately before someone actually uses
it ;-)

- Bert -